With our Hartsdale location situated right in the center of a big cluster of colleges and universities, we’re perfectly positioned to assist thousands of local students with a wide variety of healthcare needs.
While many college health centers have limited hours of operation, and only have licensed nurses on hand, our facility is open seven days a week with extensive hours, and always has a board-certified physician available.
Located 25 miles north of New York City, we’re right by the college towns of several universities. Colleges we service:
- Berkeley College
- Mercy College
- Pace University
- Concordia College
- Westchester Community College
- Iona College
- Monroe College
- Fordham University
- College of Westchester
- SUNY Empire State College
- College of New Rochelle
- Manhattanville College
- New York Medical College
We offer far more services than the vast majority of college health centers. Students can take advantage of the following health services:
- Flu shots
- Non-life-threatening urgent care services
- Discreet and immediate STD testing
- School/Sports physicals (check-ups)
- Study Abroad Vaccines (many study abroad programs require vaccines for admittance into their program)
- Orthopedic injuries (minor sports injuries)
Visit us anytime between 8am and 8pm on weekdays, and 8am and 5pm on weekends. Walk-ins are welcome any day of the week, and we promise to get you in-and-out the door faster than any ER or physician’s office.
Call us now at 914.448.2273.